Kiin Bamboo Stretch Beanie - Sage
This beautiful stretch beanie hat is designed with comfort in mind; made from the most luxuriously soft bamboo fabric, in a trendy ribbed texture.
The fabric is incredibly soft, and super stretchy. Perfect for newborns and infants.
Pair the beanie with the matching bamboo swaddle or bow headband for the cutest little newborn set; available separately.
- Includes a knotted beanie
- Foldable band adjusts to baby's growing head
- Pairs beautifully with the matching bamboo swaddle
- Made 95% bamboo and 5% spandex
- Sustainably produced
- Makes a beautiful gift
- Designed by Kiin, Australia
Bamboo fabric not only feels luxuriously soft but has so many benefits!
- Bamboo is a natural textile made from the pulp (viscose) of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo has antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities, meaning it is gentle on delicate or sensitive baby skin
- Bamboo is more absorbent and breathable
- Bamboo is thermo regulating - stays cool in summer and warm in winter
- Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the planet! Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly - using very little water to grow. It is a self-replenishing resource, needing no harmful pesticides and being 100% biodegradable
- There is no other plant used in fabrics that is as well-suited and gentle on planet Earth!
Size: Newborn - 4 months
Cool gentle wash with similar colours
Line dry in the shade or tumble dry on low
Cool iron if needed
Do not soak or bleach
Suitable from Newborn