Kiin Bamboo Stretch Bow Headband - Heather
These beautiful new stretch bow headbands are designed with comfort in mind; made from the most luxuriously soft bamboo fabric, in a trendy ribbed texture.
The fabric is incredibly soft, and super stretchy. With a removable bow, this also doubles as a plain headband. Perfect for newborns, infants and toddlers.
Pair the bow headband with the matching bamboo swaddle or beanie for the cutest little newborn set; available separately.
- Includes a bow headband
- Pairs beautifully with the matching bamboo swaddle
- Made 95% bamboo and 5% spandex
- Sustainably produced
- Makes a beautiful gift
- Designed by Kiin, Australia
Bamboo fabric not only feels luxuriously soft but has so many benefits!
- Bamboo is a natural textile made from the pulp (viscose) of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo has antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities, meaning it is gentle on delicate or sensitive baby skin
- Bamboo is more absorbent and breathable
- Bamboo is thermo regulating - stays cool in summer and warm in winter
- Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the planet! Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly - using very little water to grow. It is a self-replenishing resource, needing no harmful pesticides and being 100% biodegradable
- There is no other plant used in fabrics that is as well-suited and gentle on planet Earth!
Size: 34 - 40cm diameter. Newborn - Toddler (approx 0-3 years) | 6cm wide
Cool gentle wash with similar colours
Line dry in the shade or tumble dry on low
Cool iron if needed
Do not soak or bleach
Suitable from Newborn