Kiin BambooStretch Swaddle Blanket - Sage
A beautiful new stretch range made from the most luxuriously soft bamboo fabric, in a trendy ribbed texture.
The fabric is lightweight, breathable and thermo-regulating, helping your baby to maintain a comfortable body temperature.
Kiin swaddles are ideal for all seasons and temperatures! The swaddles have multiple uses; use as a lightweight blanket, feeding cover, pram cover and more.
Bamboo fabric not only feels luxuriously soft but has so many benefits too!
- Bamboo is a natural textile made from the pulp (viscose) of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo has antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities, meaning it is gentle on delicate or sensitive baby skin
- Bamboo is more absorbent and breathable
- Bamboo is thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the planet! Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly - using very little water to grow. It is a self-replenishing resource, needing no harmful pesticides and being 100% biodegradable
- There is no other plant used in fabrics that is as well-suited and gentle on planet Earth!
Pair with the matching beanie or topknot headband for a beautiful birth announcement set.
- Includes a bamboo stretch swaddle
- Made from 95% bamboo and 5% spandex (stretch)
- Makes a beautiful gift
- Designed by Kiin, Australia
Size: 110cm X 110cm
Cool gentle wash with similar colours
Line dry in the shade or tumble dry on low
Cool iron if needed
Do not soak or bleach
Suitable from Newborn