Kiin Hooded Towel - Oat
The Kiin Baby hooded towel is a bath time essential!
Designed to be of the highest quality, and generously sized, so baby can grow into this towel and use well into childhood.
It is both larger and thicker than most other baby towels on the market; made in a super soft, and luxuriously thick cotton and bamboo blend, and measuring 90cm x 90cm.
The bamboo fabric is hypo-allergenic which is especially good for newborns or sensitive skin. Comprising of bamboo means they have excellent moisture wicking properties, which is more water absorbent than regular towels, with a fast drying time.
Available in 6 beautiful colours from the Kiin colour palette.
Pair with the matching wash cloths for the cutest set.
- Includes a hooded bath towel with bear ears
- Quick drying and generously sized
- Moisture wicking and highly absorbent
- Great for gifting, especially for a baby shower gift
- Made from 30% luxurious cotton and 70% bamboo
- Designed by Kiin, Australia
Size: 90cm x 90cm
* Occasional fabric pulls are normal, please cut them with scissors
Suitable to use from Newborn