Such a simple but well-thought out and well-made set of stacking boxes with lots of open play potential.
Let your little one's learn to count from 1 to 10 in a playful way with these cute stacking blocks.
The cubes are decorated with the Little Goose and his friends that live around a pond in the country side.
Either stack them vertically to make a tall tower or arrange them horizontally in a parade to learn about sizes. Place the little cubes inside the larger ones for easy storage.
The cubes are made of sturdy cardboard and are resistant to bumps. The smallest block is 5 cm and the largest block is 14 cm.
- 10 cardboard stacking cubes in the sweetest Little Goose design
- Encourages hours of imaginative play
- Develops hand-eye coordination, sequencing and counting
- Packaged in a beautiful box for easy storage
- Designed by Little Dutch, Holland
Suitable from age 18 months +