Inspired by real kids!
At school, we’ve been learning about some of the world’s most famous artists. There are just so many ways to express yourself! I really like Beatrix Potter’s wildlife drawings but I’d love to be a painter when I grow up.
My pictures don’t always turn out quite the way that I was expecting. Yet. But being bold, getting creative and experimenting with different styles is always fun. PS: There's winning artwork from my art competition inside!
Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with a handle for easy transport) Lottie Dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail.
Perfect for little hands that love imaginative play, empowering kids to live in the present and be who they want to be. Encouraged by Lottie’s motto: Be Bold, Be Brave, Be YOU!
- Includes a short haired doll dressed in a t-shirt, scarf, trousers, pumps, a beret, an easel, palette, 3 paints, a paint brush and art cards
- Based on the average proportions of a 9 year old girl (as opposed to an adult)
- Encourage hours of creative, imaginative and open ended play
- She can stand on her own two feet
- Designed by Lottie, Ireland
Suitable from 3 years +