Inspired by real kids!
This Lottie doll loves having fun. When it’s raining outside, Lottie puts on her raincoat and boots and goes on a muddy puddle adventure. She loves the sound of the squelch of her boots in the mud and it’s great fun to find the deepest, muddiest puddle and jump up and down in it! Lottie also likes muddy puddle jumping with her friends to see who can make the biggest splash.
- Yellow hooded raincoat with blue striped lining
- Rain boots
- A long sleeved t-shirt
- Corduroy shorts and striped leggings.
- Tactile fabric and hair - for inquisitive, imaginative play.
Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) Lottie Dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail.
Perfect for little hands that love imaginative play, empowering kids to live in the present & be who they want to be. Encouraged by Lottie’s motto: Be Bold, Be Brave, Be YOU!
- Award-winning doll designed in Ireland. - Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play.
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle.
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel.
- Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet.
- Based on the average proportions of a 9 year old girl (as opposed to an adult).
- Lottie Dolls are an age relatable doll that reflect the world kids live in.
- Lottie Dolls celebrate childhood and promote the empowerment of children by encouraging kids to be themselves, to play – imaginatively and adventurously and to have fun!
Suitable from age 3+
Toys that encourage open-ended play can help kids learn more about themselves, their friends, and the world around them.