Wearing your baby close to your heart in a ring sling gives your little one a deep sense of trust and belonging. Even a colicky baby will be soothed quickly to sleep as you carry them.
Carried babies cry less and learn more!
Unlike backpack and wrap carriers, slings are super easy to put on and off, with no buckles or ties.
They are so soft and lightweight, perfect to wear around the house while you work, get things done or have your hands free to play with your other kids.
- Includes a linen sling packaged in a beautiful calico bag
- Encourages cognitive and social development
- Promotes attachment and bonding
- Helps prevent flat head syndrome and colic
- An advantage of having your hands free
- Makes breastfeeding in public easier
- Designed by Pure Linen Slings, South Africa
Linen is so easy to fall in love with just by looking at it. Pure Linen Slings have chose Linen over all other fabrics because of the fact that it is the strongest natural fiber, it is non-allergenic and the fact that it keeps you and your baby cool in the warm South African climate.
HOW TO WEAR:
The optimal position for both front and hip carry styles is the "M" position, or the "froggy" position; with baby seated in a deep squat with knees bent higher than their bottom. This ensures baby’s hips are well supported and encourages their spine to form a “C” shaped curve which is comfortable and safe for their carry and their growth and development.
HEAD SUPPORT FOR NEWBORNS AND INFANTS:
Pure Linen Slings also offer an added head and neck support with 3 easy steps to transform your carry:
- Take the tail of your sling and twist
- Fold the tail back onto itself so it doubles in thickness
- Roll down the top rail of your sling and tuck the tail into it securely to produce a soft cushion-like padding for your baby to rest their head and provide support for the neck
Size: One size fits most
Your Pure Linen Sling should be washed alone in the washing machine on a gentle cycle using detergents free of colour brighteners. Place a sock over the rings, wash, rinse twice and hang to air dry. It may be ironed. It can be stored hanging or braided.
Suitable from Newborn to toddlers / up to 15kg's.