The BIBS baby glass bottle is carefully designed for babies and parents!
The bottle is designed with the child’s needs in mind and is made of borosilicate glass, which is temperature - and thermal shock-resistant, durable, and much more.
The bottle comes with a foldable funnel making it easy for you to fill up the bottle fast and easily with less milk / formula waste. Lastly, the bottle contains a milk lock for easy and hygienic storage. It can be placed under the screwcap and cap. This makes it easy for you to take the bottle with you on the go, without having to worry about spilling the milk in your bag or the stroller.
The round nipple promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding, since the round shape allows the sides of the tongue to elevate and cup around the nipple, just like it does during breastfeeding. This also prevents “nipple”-confusion if you are both breastfeeding and supplementing with a bottle.
The nipple is equipped with an anti-colic valve, that lets out air which reduces air swallowed while feeding.
The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. Since natural rubber latex is a natural material, colour variation may occur.
- Includes a glass bottle of 225ml, a cap, 1 nipple (slow flow), milk lock, a screwcap, a bumper and a foldable funnel
- Made of borosilicate glass which is extremely durable and heat resistant
- Does not emit microplastics into the milk
- Round nipple in natural rubber latex (slow flow)
- Recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding
- Designed with an anti-colic function
- All parts are made of 100% safe food-grade material
- Designed by BIBS, Denmark
Size: 5.6cm (Diameter) x 22.3cm (Height)
Suitable from Newborn