Connetix Tiles – Fostering creativity, imagination and learning through PLAY!
Connetix Tiles allow children to construct 2D and 3D shapes, using their imagination and creativity to play and build. Our magnetic tiles encourage cognitive development, spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination, fine and gross motor skills and help children build knowledge around scientific and mathematical concepts – all through PLAY!
Not only that, children can play independently or with friends and family, supporting important social skills such as teamwork, cooperation, perseverance and resilience. Create big castles and towers, build new homes for favourite toys or explore 3D shapes and patterns, all while having fun.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS SET:
- 4 x Large squares (4 x 4), 24 small squares, 12 equilateral triangles, 8 x right angle triangles, 6 isosceles triangles, 4 window square pieces, 4 hollow square pieces (door frame) and an idea booklet!
- Encourages hours of open-ended play
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, fine and gross motor skills and helps children build knowledge around scientific and mathematical concepts – all through PLAY!
- Made using non-toxic, durable food grade ABS plastic (BPA and Phthalate free).
- Super strong magnets to allow for complex constructive play.
- Unique bevelled design for strength and scratch resistance.
- Riveted for extra safety.
- Designed in Australia.
Weight: 2.16 kg | Dimensions: 27.5cm x 17cm x 7.5cm
Suitable for age 3+