Little Dutch - Drill Playset
Drill, screw and unscrew!
With this wooden toy drill your littles can fix just about anything.
What’s their first DIY project going to be? Pick one of the three interchangeable tips, fit it in the head of the drill and let them get started.
Turn the wheel on the back to rotate the drill and really get into the carpenter role.
Toddlers love roleplay and copying everything their parents do. This pretend play drilling tool inspires imagination and creativity. It also helps to develop motor skills when they exchange the tips, turn the wheel and change the battery that’s attached to the bottom with velcro.
Pair with the toolbelt and toolbox to expand to a full set of tools or create a personal working area for your little one in the living room with the wooden workbench.
- Includes a wooden drill with a charger block and 4 interchangeable tips
- Develops fine motor skills
- Encourages hours of creative and imaginative play
- Made from solid wood and child friendly non-toxic water-based paint
- Designed by Little Dutch, Holland
Size: 15.3cm x 15.4m x 5cm
Wipe with a damp cloth
Suitable from 3 years +