1,2,3 how high will the tower be?
This set of cups challenges your toddler to stack them one on top of the other.
How great the joy will be when the tower is completed! And how fun it is to knock the tower over again. Hours of fun guaranteed. Rendered in four different colours, they are sure to entertain your little one.
The 8 stacking cups have a number on the top and easily fit each other to avoid the tower from falling.
Your little one will learn about numbers and develop their fine motor skills. Stack and create the tower on a playpen, on the floor or in the bathtub or sandbox.
Thanks to the versatile material it can be used anywhere. Place the little cups inside the larger ones for easy storage.
- This set includes a set of 8 stacking cups
- Stacking toys help develop both the body and the brain starting from around six months
- Helps improve fine motor skills
- Encourages hours of play
- The basic skills learned from stacking toys becomes the foundation for more complex tasks like using a writing instrument
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Designed by Little Dutch, Holland
Suitable from 6 months +