Eat your fruit everyday!
Everyday tasks like Cutting Fruit can seem appealing for kids, so this fruit set is a winner for toddlers.
Featuring six different fruits, each piece is divided into smaller parts with velcro holding them together. Little ones will enjoy learning to chop them up, using the wooden knife in the set. They will love pretending to prepare food at their play kitchens. It's a toy that they will enjoy, as they master their coordination and develop fine motor skills as well.
Apple, banana, kiwi fruit, pear, orange or a slice of watermelon? (Have your pick!)
- Encourages hours of imaginative play
- Helps master their coordination and fine motor skills
- Includes: An apple, banana, kiwi fruit, pear, orange and a slice of watermelon
- The perfect add on for the Little Dutch Kitchen or Market Stall
- Made from solid wood and child friendly (non-toxic) water-based paint
Suitable from 2 years +