Inspired by real kids!
The Special Edition ‘Gold Collection’ ‘Stargazer’ Lottie doll is a collaboration with the European Space Agency.
It’s a cold Winter night and Lottie has found the perfect spot for stargazing. Wrapped up warm in her jacket, hat, scarf and boots, Lottie feels as though she can see all of space through the lens of her telescope. The sky is full of thousands of twinkly stars and Lottie is excited to explore the beautiful night sky and learn about the star constellations and planets. If she is lucky she just might see a shooting star!
- Cerise-coloured dungarees, A long sleeve t-shirt with pale blue arms, Spotty scarf, A brown hat and Sturdy brown boots.
- Telescope and Tripod.
- Solar System Collector Cards.
- Notable Women in Astronomy Additional Sheet.
- Tactile fabric and hair - for inquisitive, imaginative play.
- Lottie stands on her own two feet! An Age-relatable doll #justlikeme.
Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) Lottie Dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail.
Perfect for little hands that love imaginative play, empowering kids to live in the present & be who they want to be. Encouraged by Lottie’s motto: Be Bold, Be Brave, Be YOU!
- Award-winning doll designed in Ireland. - Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play.
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle.
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel.
- Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet.
- Based on the average proportions of a 9 year old girl (as opposed to an adult).
- Lottie Dolls are an age relatable doll that reflect the world kids live in.
- Lottie Dolls celebrate childhood and promote the empowerment of children by encouraging kids to be themselves, to play – imaginatively and adventurously and to have fun!
Suitable from age 3+
Toys that encourage open-ended play can help kids learn more about themselves, their friends, and the world around them.