Inspired by real kids!
The Special Edition ‘Gold Collection’ ‘Stargazer’ Lottie doll is a collaboration with the European Space Agency.
It’s a cold Winter night and Lottie has found the perfect spot for stargazing. Wrapped up warm in her jacket, hat, scarf and boots, Lottie feels as though she can see all of space through the lens of her telescope.
The sky is full of thousands of twinkly stars and Lottie is excited to explore the beautiful night sky and learn about the star constellations and planets. If she is lucky she just might see a shooting star!
Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with a handle for easy transport) Lottie Dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail.
Perfect for little hands that love imaginative play, empowering kids to live in the present and be who they want to be. Encouraged by Lottie’s motto: Be Bold, Be Brave, Be YOU!
- Includes a long haired doll dressed in Cherise-coloured dungarees, a long sleeve t-shirt with pale blue arms, a spotty scarf, a brown hat and sturdy brown boots, a telescope and tripod, solar system collector cards and a notable women in astronomy sheet
- Based on the average proportions of a 9 year old girl (as opposed to an adult)
- Encourage hours of creative, imaginative and open ended play
- She can stand on her own two feet
- Designed by Lottie, Ireland
Suitable from 3 years +