Inspired by real kids!
Inspired by real life activist, Mari Copeny aka 'Little Miss Flint', it is hoped that this doll, Meg, will empower children to believe in themselves. Their voices matter and with them, they can achieve anything!
"My friends and I believe kids’ lives matter! There are many things that are important to us. Kids have so much to say, we just have to be brave and use our voices! If you care about something, you must let people know. That’s the only way to make a change!"
- Super cute Mari signature tiara
- Yellow 'Kids Voices Matter' t-shirt
- Green jacket bearing 'Stand Up' badge
- Denim shorts
- White sneakers
- Campaign placard
Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) Lottie Dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail.
Perfect for little hands that love imaginative play, empowering kids to live in the present & be who they want to be. Encouraged by Lottie’s motto: Be Bold, Be Brave, Be YOU!
- Award-winning doll designed in Ireland. - Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play.
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle.
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel.
- Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet.
- Based on the average proportions of a 9 year old girl (as opposed to an adult).
- Lottie Dolls are an age relatable doll that reflect the world kids live in.
- Lottie Dolls celebrate childhood and promote the empowerment of children by encouraging kids to be themselves, to play – imaginatively and adventurously and to have fun!
Suitable from age 3+
Toys that encourage open-ended play can help kids learn more about themselves, their friends, and the world around them.